Friday, May 26, 2006

Connexions - Could this be Nirvana?

Dr. Rich Baraniuk of Rice University has created a free, web-based site of peer-reviewed scholarly works on a far-ranging number of topics, including education; however, the site is much more that just a repository, it offers courses too.

The National Council of Professors of Educational Administration is soliciting articles from school administrators and other education professionals to include on Connexions.

I am going to be exploring this site in the days to come but thought everyone should take a look at it. I am amazed at the global collaboration of this endeavor! I think I was even introduced this site from my tech planning class by another classmate, but at the time, I was just getting into using the new technology that I let it pass me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home