Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Mathematical Breakdown of Web 2.0

I thought this was very interesting that del.icio.us / blog has broken down the meaning of Web 2.0 in percentages. I admit that I do not know how accurate the math analysis is but it is worth a look. For those that are in education circles, the tracking of this data over time may be valued to justify a need in curriculum changes for the K-12 settings.

One of the comments made to the original post was about time. While I always knew that technology saved time, I had not seen it seen it quite put this way and realize that this is only one person's perspective; there is probably productivity studies that give better analysis of Internet time vs. Real time.

...42 minutes which may not seem like a lot of time but it was internet minutes so like three hours in real-clock time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home